In order to digitally answer people the question „What are you doing?“ and saving time, I’m using this page. It also makes me reflect on what I’m actually doing that keeps me occupied.
I’m in Berlin, Germany at the moment and I’m spending all my time on these things (in order of time spent):
- Finding a (location-independent) day job in UX or a customer-centric position
- Teaching writing
- Writing for clients (brands)
- Writing public blog posts and private emails to people so they become their best self
- Co-creating learning journeys of self-discovery for people in life transitions
- Making an online application that helps you focus on pre-defined days
- Waking up early
- Doing sports
- Having cold showers
In short: I create, co-create, write a lot, curate a bit, learn a lot, wake up early, do sports, have a cold shower and see what happens in the world.
Those are my priorities right now. I’m helping to fulfill my business partners‘ goals and clients‘ dreams, and make my own dreams come true.
I work with clients and on projects I intrinsically like. Money plays a functional role, money doesn’t drive me, outcome and adding value does.
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page.
Last update: 14. July 2016
Find my NowNowNow profile here