In order to digitally answer people the question “What are you doing?” and saving time, I’m using this page. It also makes me reflect on what I’m actually doing that keeps me occupied.
I’m in Colombia and I spend all my time on these things (in order of time spent):
- Co-creating learning journeys of self-discovery for people in life transitions
- Writing in public and private emails to people so they become their best self
- Writing for brands who care about their fans
- Educating myself about the world
- Writing the #weekdaykickoff
- Curating the #dailyUXnut series
- Learning about business
- Learning Python
- Learning voice-over acting
- Waking up early
- Doing sports
- Having cold showers
In short: I co-create, write a lot, curate a bit, learn a lot, manage to wake up, do sports, have a cold shower and see what happens in the world.
Those are my priorities right now. I’m helping to fulfill my business partners’ and clients’ dreams, and make my own dreams come true.
I work with clients and on projects I intrinsically like. Money plays a functional role, money doesn’t drive me, outcome and adding value does.
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page.
Last update: 17. May 2016
Find my NowNowNow profile here